Whether you work for a small school district or large university, you understand the paper processing challenges that face educational institutions. Budgets are a constant concern, storage space is at a premium and school administrators expect campus offices to function at maximum efficiency in providing timely service to staff and students. Managing and protecting administrative and student information is an important responsibility. Blueskies will deliver an organized, streamlined way to capture, manage and protect valuable documents, student records and correspondence.
K-12 School Districts
Are you looking for a sophisticated, yet easy to use system for managing documents at your elementary, middle or high school districts? Do you want to seamlessly integrate electronic document management with your student information, attendance, human resources and accounting processes to access and deliver digital documents whenever you need them?
|Personnel Records||Student Records||Special Education|
|Curriculum & Instruction||School Board||PTA|
|Administrative||Sports Programs||Human Resources|
Universities, community colleges, technical and trade schools all benefit from the ease of use and improved student service that a Document Management System brings. Implement one in any department, single office or campus-wide.
|Administrative||Financial Aid||Human Resources||Transfers|
|Admissions||Purchasing||Library Services||Personnel Records|
Just a few of the benefits you’ll realize by implementing a Document Management System at your educational facility:
- Improve service and response.
- Dramatically reduce costs of paper, toner, supplies and remote storage facilities.
- Constant trips to the filing cabinet for information are eliminated.
- Instant document access – multiple users, simultaneously.
- Documents are protected from natural disasters like fire, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Documents are stored in a central repository with permissions and access that you set.
- Maintain security and confidentiality.